Tuesday, September 21, 2010

So many Changes....

As I have been on this journey of weight loss and self discovery. So many changes have been happening. But all of very exciting. Today another new change. I have lost enough weight lately that I realized I needed to get a new pair of jeans. So today during my lunch break I decided to go the Gap and see if I could find some jeans. The salesperson was really nice. He asked what I wanted in a pair of jeans. And when I told him, he gave me a few different suggestions and one even was a smaller size then what I currently have been wearing.  And so I went to try them on. And found that I actually could not only wear the smaller size that he had given me. But it was even a little loose. So when I told him that he recommended try the next size down. And believe it or not they actually fit. So I bought my first pair of size 12 jeans. Unreal. I have not been able to wear a size 12 for a little over 10 years. Feels really amazing!!!

So my motivation just keeps going and keeps growing stronger. I can't wait to see where I will end up when I reach my goal weight in January. Maybe one of my friends at work is right and I will be a size 6....giggles. I will be really happy if I can be a size 6 or 8. More than anything I am most looking forward to reaching the point where I will never be considered Obese or even overweight again. Especially since I have battled my weight all of my life. I have already decided to surprise my Dr. when I reach goal. Because then I will be able to make him take the Obese diagnosis off of my health chart. And I know that might seem silly but it will be so amazing to be able to not have that on my chart. Because that will be another health issue that I have been able to completely reverse. And I never imagined that this would be possible and now it is.

Life is pretty amazing now. And my confidence just keeps growing as my body keeps shrinking.  So watch out world this butterfly really is spreading her wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment