Monday, September 13, 2010

Doing Meta-Quick

Ok, so for the past 5 days I have been on what MRC calls the meta-quick plan. I drink a meal replacement shake for breakfast and either a shake for lunch or a meal replacement bar. And then also make sure that I have a total of 5 high nutrient supplements throughout the day. And then have a regular meal for dinner of Chicken, tuna or Turkey, with vegetables and a starch. I wasn't sure how I would do on it at first because it seems drastic. But you know it is great. I still don't feel hungry. I did the first day, but I think that was because my body wasn't used to the fact that it wasn't getting the normal amount of food 3 times a day like it was used to. So my tummy growled at me a lot that first night.

But I think I have gotten used to it. Or maybe I just don't pay as much attention to it anymore. Because often I know its not that I am really hungry. But then it also could be because I try to stay busier now adays. And maybe because my new guy friend has my attention more. Not sure what it is. but I am still losing. It has been almost a pound a day drop since thursday when I started. So hopefully on the 7th day which is wednesday it will put me within 4-5 pounds of reaching my half way point. Which is extremely exciting. I think what makes me really excited has been that I am wearing regular size 16's and not having to shop in plus sizes.  And right now I am one pound from being at my lowest weight in 2 years.

Things keep changing for me in such positive ways. I am getting healthier  by continuing to lose weight. I have met a pretty amazing guy who really appreciates me and respects me and treats me like I have always deserved to be treated. And I just am loving life. I am really looking forward to the future and can't wait to see what happens in the coming months.

No comments:

Post a Comment