Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Can't believe that I am this close....

I just got back from my weigh in with MRC and I had lost another 2 pounds since Saturday's weigh in. So that means 53.5 pounds lost. So that means that I have 6.5 pounds to go to reach halfway. I can't believe that I am this close to reaching my halfway point now. So the goal is to focus on losing the 6.5 pounds over the next week or so. Hoping that I will be able to reach it by the end of next week. So to accomplish that I am going to work on increasing my water intake a little each day. And then I am also going to work on strength training. So that I can strengthen my core and work on building more muscle in my arms and legs. So excited to know that halfway is just around the corner. I am going to be there before we know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment