Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Nothing tastes as good....

Can't believe it! I just got back from weigh in at Metabolic and I had lost 4 pounds since my last weigh in. And so that puts me at exactly 1 pound away from losing 50 pounds. I can honestly say that NOTHING tastes as good as being thin feels. I am seeing it more each day in how my clothes fit, how much more energy I have and how others react to me now.

This week my focus is going to be to increase the water a little more and then I am going to get really strict and do what's called meta-quik which will involve taking 2 meal replacement shakes and then eating a regular meal for dinner as well as having a total of 5 of my high nutrient supplements. So hopefully that should help me blow past the 50 pound mark by Saturday. Which will be great. Never imagined that I could be this far already. That leaves 11 pounds to go to reach my half way point. Woohoo! By the end of September hopefully I should be there. I will keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment