Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Only down a half pound...

Weighed in at metabolic this morning. And I had only lost a half pound. But still happy about that. Considering that I had taken my MS medication Monday night it could have been worse. So hopefully I can finish the week with a good loss on Saturday. We will see.

It has been a great week though. Many positives continuing to happen for me health wise. Got the results back from my blood work for the liver function and everything is normal. In fact my White blood cell count improved over 6 months ago. Found out that I do not have Gluten sensitivity. Which is great. But I think that by choosing a healthier diet and regular exercise that I have elmininated the health problems that were causing me to get sick to my stomach so much 5-6 months ago.

I also found out from my Primary Doctor that I am 1 of only 10 patients in his entire career that has successfully been able to come off of Blood pressure medication just by losing weight. So that says a lot for adopting the healthier lifestyle, to be able to completely reverse the effects of high blood pressure. And to also have the Multiple Sclerosis go into a benign state, where it will probably never be an issue again.

I also found out that 2 dear family friends have made the choice to join Metabolic and begin their own journey to losing weight and gaining a healthier lifestyle. So that makes me feel really good that I can help encourage others to make a healthy change for themselves.

So this is just more motivation to keep losing the weight and keep living the healthy lifestyle for the rest of my life. If I can do it and have this much success with changing my health, anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment