Saturday, September 11, 2010

I did it and you can too....

I can’t believe it,  I DID IT! As of this morning I have lost a total of 51.5 pounds. So now I am only 8.5 pounds away from reaching my half-way point. And considering the fact that I am doing Meta-quick and have 2 charity fitness walks one tomorrow and another next sunday. I should get pretty close to reaching 60 pounds quickly.

I really can’t believe how easy it has been to change to a healthier lifestyle, just by eating better and getting regular exercise. And drinking at least 125-130oz of water everyday. And it might seem hard to cut out sugar, caffiene and really watch the salt intake. But all of those things has helped me to completely reverse the effects of high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and even Multiple Sclerosis. And if I can do this and be sucessful at losing the weight once and for all, anyone can.

 But you have to want it more that anything and you have to realize that you are worth it and you deserve it. It wasn’t until I finally realized that and started loving myself that it all began to work. So don’t be afraid to try, and don’t beat yourself up if you choose to go off plan and have something that might not be the healthiest choice. Just remember it is a choice. You can’t cheat with food, it’s impossible. Food is just fuel for your body to give you energy. Nothing more nothing less. And when you think that your hungry and want to eat that cookie or cake. Get up and go for a walk or call and talk with a friend instead. You’ll see that you really don’t need food like you had thought.

We all can win this battle with weight and we can do it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment