Friday, August 27, 2010

Thought that I had plateaued...

This past week I thought that I had hit a plateau. But I guess it was a short lived one. I lost another 1.5 pounds since my weigh in on tuesday. So that puts me only 4.5 pounds away from the 50 pound mark. Makes me want to work that much harder to reach it. And hopefully I can by the end of next week. Or at least by the beginning of the following. Can't believe that I have been able to accomplish so much in such a short time.


Another thing happened today during WI. My blood pressure was the absolute lowest it has ever been. 109/84. So obviously my healthy changes have made a huge difference in my health, so much so that I will never have to worry about high blood pressure, or diabetes again. Yeah! Very happy right now. Never imagined that I could change such serious health issues completely around. It will be interesting to see what the results of my liver function blood tests will show.

All of these positive changes just makes me want to work hard to achieve goal weight in January. Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment