Friday, August 20, 2010

A Great Weigh In.....

Just got back from MRC and had another great WI. I have lost another 1.5 pounds. So that means that I only have 5.5 pounds to go to reach the 50 pound mark. But even more exciting it means that I am only 15.5 pounds away from my half way point.

I am going to work hard the next 2 weeks to make that 50 pound mark. It’s hard to imagine that just by focus and comittment to my healthier lifestyle I have done so much already. And I really cannot wait to reach my Goal weight in January. But even more, I’m looking forward to reaching the halfway point because it will be a weight that I haven’t been since shortly after graduating High School.

So my motivation and commitment is still at an all time high. I want to remain this healthier, fit person and I am not looking back. This is my year to grow and find the woman that I let get lost by blaming my weight on the MS and other health issues. No more baby! This caterpiller is becoming the Monarch butterfly that had been hiding inside. Time to spread my wings and soar!

No comments:

Post a Comment