Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Pretty Happy today....

This morning was a great morning. I got up and went to do my bi-weekly weigh in at MRC. And I had lost 2 more pounds since Satuday.  Yeah! So that makes 43 pounds. So only 7 more to reach a total of 50 pounds. So I should be there with in the next few weigh ins. Gonna work hard over the couple of weeks. Especially since this puts me at only 17 pounds away from my Half way point. Never imagined that this would come up already to be that close to half way. So looking forward to it. Because then there will only be another 61 left to go. And to think that when I started this I was looking at a total of 121 pounds that I wanted to lose. Now just 17 left till half way.

One way that I have been able to stay focused on the task of losing this weight once and for all is that I break it down and set mini goals of 5-10 pounds at a time. That makes it much easier and more fun to work to reach them. Besides the fact that there is the little rewards of being able to sign the boards at MRC for each 10 pounds lost. So making this something fun and easy to work towards has made it so much easier to want to work to lose the weight and keep it off for good this time. Besides the added benefits of being able to turn what have been some serious health issues completely around. I never imagined that my Neurologist would say that the MS is benign and that it will probably never be an issue for me again. What more motivation could I possible need to keep eating a very healthy balanced diet and exercise 3-5 days a week, especially if it means that I won't have the serious symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis to deal with. Life is hard enough. Besides I want to live the healthiest, best life as possible. And I am doing it now.....:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment