Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Heading to the Gym

Time to go workout....need to get back in the gym since it has been a few days. Never realized that I am craving  working out more than not Lol.

If someone asked me if I imagined that I would enjoy the gym and working out. 5 months ago I might have said no but now I look forward to it. Because I feel awesome. Never would have thought that losing nearly 40 pounds could have that effect. But it does.  And eating healthy feels incredible. Just keeps me even more motivated to keep making healthy choices and living the healthy, fit lean lifestyle.

Besides I am determined to reach the 40 pound mark by the end of this week. Because that means that I will only have 20 pounds to reach the halfway point of my overall goal. And I am going to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment