Monday, August 9, 2010

A New Milestone...

I just got back from WI at MRC. I hit a new milestone, and I cannot believe that I did it but I did. I lost another pound since Friday. So that means that I have lost a total of 40 pounds in 13 weeks. It seems like yesterday that I had started this jouney. And here I have already reached 40 pounds, 54 inches overall and have been able to change some serious health issues completely around.

In just this short amount of time I have been able to get off Blood Pressure medication, I have been able to reduce the amount of MS medication to once every other week and it has been great because I still have had no MS symptoms. I feel better and stronger than I have in at least 15 years. I am leaner and more fit even at this point. And I still have more weight to lose. So I know that by the time that I reach my goal weight in January that I am going to be a completely new person, inside and out.

I never imagined that by truly making the committment to myself to finally take charge of my health would already have such a huge impact. I can see it and feel it now. In the past when others would comment on my weight loss I never really believed that I looked better. Now I can see it and you know that also just gives me more motivation to keep living this healthier, leaner, fitter lifestyle for the rest of my life. If I can make these changes which are so simple, and it has changed my life so much. I really encourage anyone to do it too. It really can change your life for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment