Friday, October 8, 2010

Little set back, but time to refocus and get back on track

Went to weigh in this morning and because of having the set back last week with my spastic colon. I had gained 2 pounds. Which really is not bad considering that I was put on very harsh medication to treat the pain. It could have been worse. I could have gained a lot more.

So it's time to refocus and get back on track. My plan is to keep increasing my water intake. Get in at least 3 days of cardio. And just keep taking all my supplements. Determined to keep losing and get to my next goal. Which is to reach a 60 pound weight loss. That's only 8.5 pounds. I can do that no problem. I want to be past that before Thanksgiving. Because I know that going into the holidays is going to be a huge challenge. But that is one challenge that I am going to conquer. Just like all the others that I have already been able to overcome.

So time to step things up again and get back on track.
I will do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment