Thursday, October 14, 2010

Heading in the right direction again

Just got back from my weigh in at MRC. And I am pretty happy. I lost 2.5 pounds so that means that I am back at 54 pounds total lost to date. So that leaves only 6 pounds to reach the 60 pound mark. I cannot wait!!!

So it shows that even with the little set back just getting back on plan and refocused did help to drop what I had gained from being on the pain meds. Now time to focus and get ready for the 5k walk on Saturday. I am excited, for a couple of reasons. One, I am going to try to challenge myself and see if I can be in the top 6 finishers. And second my friend Chris is going to come with me to cheer me on and then we are going to go have lunch. So it will be a great weekend. And I will post pictures from the race. Have a happy and blessed day everyone. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment