Thursday, October 21, 2010

Doing a little happy Dance...

I'm a Happy Girl! Just got back from my weigh in at MRC and I have lost another pound. But why I am so happy is I have now lost a total of 81 inches. That is a lot of inches baby!!! giggling.

You know when you make a committment to follow program its amazing how easily things fall into place. My focus this weekend is to get all of my water in. To get a good run in every other day. And to start getting some strength training in too. I'm also going to give Meta-Quick another go, and see how much I can lose before my next weigh in on Monday. My goal is that by this time next week I want to be at the 60 pound mark. And who knows maybe even blow past it.

I am excited because I am getting closer to my goals and I am loving my life. And I am going to be able to start school soon too. So life if pretty awesome right now. Hugs Everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Keep it up before you know it you will have lost that weight!!!

    ReplyDelete