Saturday, October 30, 2010

Life is just getting better.....

Just got back from my weigh in. And I am really happy to say that I have lost 3 pounds since my last weigh in. And that means that I have only 2 pounds left to reach 60 pounds. Never thought I was going to reach this point already. But I am almost there.

And life is just getting better and better. As I am losing weight, my health just keeps improving and I feel like I haven't felt in over 20 years. And now it just fuels my passion to keep growing and changing as a person. That is why I am so excited about going to school now to get my Personal Fitness Trainer certification. Because I want to be able to help and inspire others on a more personal level to take control of their health and live the best, most fit and healthy lifestyle that they possibly can.

I think most of us don't really think about the fact that the food that we eat really does effect our bodies in such a way as it can be a help or a hinderance. As I have began my first course I find that it really is something that makes a huge impact on whether a person can be healthy or not. As I go through this part of my health and fitness journey I will share what I am learning and then when I graduate in June. I will be able to help even more to motivate and encourage you to live the best life possible. We are all in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment