Monday, December 20, 2010

New Adventures....

As I had mentioned before I have been looking for new ways to step up my fitness plan. For the past seven months most of my exercise has consisted mainly of walking either at the gym or doing charity fitness walks.

I am always looking for new and different ways to step things up and give variety to my health and fitness efforts.   Now I have found something new that seems to work for me. I have started running. Never thought in a million years that I would become a runner. But I am. Although I am still new at this and starting out. I find that I am able to run about 4 days a week. And now I have found a plan that I think can help to step things up and keep my weight loss moving in a right direction. I will run at least 4-5 days a week and then incoporate weights and strength training into it on my off days from running. 

After my weigh in today I am getting even more motivated to keep on my plan and keep working hard to reach my goal weight and just keep living the healthiest, fittest life possible. And this also fuels my desire to help and motivate others to change their health and reach their goals for health and fitness. So looking foward to the coming new year and seeing where things go with my healthy lifestyle and seeing if I can achieve my goals of running a 5k and later a 10k and then see where this new adventure in running takes me.   I can't wait to see what life has in store for me. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment