Friday, December 3, 2010

Can't believe that I really did it!

Just got back from weigh in at Metabolic and I can't believe that I really did it! I have officially lost a total of 60 pounds as of this morning!!!!!!!!

The past month I had been struggling and now because I buckled down and re-focused I made it. And it feels pretty darn amazing. I am just more determined and even more focused on making it to the next mini goal of losing 12-15 pounds by the end of the month. Means lots of gym time and lots of water. And staying on plan. I can and will do it. Why would I want to stop now?

You see I finally have gotten to the point in my life where I no longer feel constantly sick. I no longer have serious health issues hanging over my head. And life is pretty amazing now. And this all was possible because I finally realized that the only person that could change things around and take charge of my health was me. And I am doing it. And that it's self is also something that feels truly wonderful. Now I truly look forward to the coming year. And cannot wait to see what God's plan is for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment