Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Getting excited, things are moving in the right direction

Weighed in this morning and things are getting back on track. Lost 4.5 pounds since my last weigh in. WOOHOO!!! Giggles

So doing meta-quick did help me to refocus and get back on track. Plus, I am getting back in the gym more regularly. So I am sure that is helping too. I am only 1.5 pounds away from reaching a total weight loss of 60 pounds. And then that leaves only 10-15 to my next mini goal. Which I should hopefully reach by the end of the month. So just going to keep focusing on attaining that next goal. Because then I will only have about another 36 to go after that.

Never imagined that I would be able to get to the point where I look forward to working out. And now I am even running and I have no pain in my legs or knees. In fact my legs are stronger than they have been in many years. And there is absolutely no sign or symptoms of the MS at all. I am beginning to think my Neurologist is right. The Multiple Sclerosis may never be an issue for me again. And to think that it was a matter of staying on the therapy and changing my diet and having regular exercise that could make it possible. This is why my motivation and passion remain strong. I have been able to reverse the effects of very serious health issues and no longer need to depend on heavy medications or Dr's to maintain quality of life.  For the first time in many years I feel as though I was never sick. My heart is healthy and so much stronger. My MS is pretty much non existent. And I have eliminated the risk of developing Diabetes, which is very prevalent in my family. So all of this is what gives me the drive and the passion to finally win the battle that I have had with my weight. And to do something that I now truly enjoy as my career. And so becoming a certified personal fitness trainer will give me the ability to combine my passions. To help inspire and motivate others to live the best, healthiest lifestyle possible, and that is is possible to overcome any obstacles that they are facing. Because if I can do it. Anyone Can!

No comments:

Post a Comment