Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Been away for a while and boy have I been busy

Sorry that I haven't written in a while, I have been a very busy lady. In April of 2012 I got married to my prince charming.  Then in June of 2013 we had our blessing a beautiful baby Boy! Noah James.

So needless to say life took over and my weight loss took a back seat for a while. But I am happy to say that I am back on track now and taking care of me. I started on metabolic again and to date of lost just over 30 pounds. It's been a bit of a slow going this time around. But it's coming off.

So if it's ok with all of you I will continue to share my jouney, it's ups and downs. And this time I think we'll share some recipes, lots photos and insights of being a mom, and wife.

So let's share this journey called life together.

Blessings,

Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment