Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Refocus and moving torward my goals

Sorry for being a little lax in not writing lately. Been a bit busy in the fact that being in a relationship haven't had a lot of free time. Which is why I got a little off track on my fitness journey and ended up gaining about 6 pounds. But last wednesday I want back and weighed in at Metabolic and started their Meta boost program which is a thirty day program that is helping me to refocus and keep moving torward my goal.

It's great because in 4 days I have lost 4.5 pounds and so that puts me at exactly 46 pounds left to reach my goal weight. And that is so attainable. It shows me that just by getting back on track even when a little weight gain happens, it is possible to regain control. And not let it get out of hand. This really is about making total lifestyle changes. And if you choose to go off plan don't beat yourself up about it, just start again and keep moving in the right direction.

So over the next 3 weeks I am going to really try to focus my efforts to reach the next mini goal of another 15-16 pounds because they feel its possible to lose about 20 pounds in 4 weeks. So lets see where I am by then, because after that I think that will leave only about 26 to go to final goal. Think I can do it? I know I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment