Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hello World

Welcome to my Blog .This is my way of sharing the Ups and Downs of my weight loss journey and the inspirations and milestones that I have been through so that I can hopefully give help and inspiration to others.

This year has so far been quite a interesting one for me. I had begun with many ups and downs due to my health. And that was what finally motivated me to turn to Metabolic research center for help once and for all to lose the weight that has plagued me most of my life.When the Doctors started saying that my health issues were mainly irritable bowel syndrome and that there were more meds that they would prescribe to help, that was enough. I finally realized that no one and nothing else was going to help me feel better. I was the one who had to change things.

So that was why I made the change and started my program with MRC. And to date I have lost 35.5 pounds and so far 54 inches over all. I have aproximately 86 pounds to go. But am well on my way...

And for the first time in my life I'm realizing that "nothing tastes as good as being thin  and healthy feels."

No comments:

Post a Comment