Monday, November 8, 2010

I passed....

I haven't written for a few days but I have been pretty busy studying....And I just did my first 3 part quiz and I passed!!!!! YEAH! Now its on to studying the next section which is Kinesiology and Biometrics. Gonna be a big one. But you know I don't mind cause I am really enjoying my classes and it is making so much more sense how the muscles and nerves work and how what we put in our mouths really does effect the body and how the body breaks it down or not. So for me this is just proving that my decision to lose weight and change my lifestyle to a much cleaner, healthier, fit one was the best decision I could ever make.

And now with starting this part of my journey to become a certified Fitness Trainer, I want to share my passion for health and fitness with others so that I can better help them to live the best life they can. And I want to continue to inspire others through my journey because if I can overcome the many health issues and obstacles that I have anyone can.

No comments:

Post a Comment